Re: where to get a 'good' radiator

Al;
  If you are desperate for cooling power, Griffin makes custom radiators,
and can put together a bigger one for you, but that's probably not the
solution you were looking for.

I did notice that you are running a 60/40 antifreeze/water mix.  If it's
really only 60% water, that might be your problem.  Antifreeze is nice for
changing boiling and freezing temps, but it has a low specific heat, so it's
the water that does the heat transfer.  Our race cars run no antifreeze
because of this, an option which you probably don't have, but consider
trying it for a short while (i.e. Summer) to see if it makes you run cooler.
I run 50/50 in Pittsburgh, and you can probably run 40/60 (anti/water) in
Fl.  I've heard some people say that Watter Wetter doesn't do nearly as much
as you would hope, but I can't remeber the source for that one (I think the
Passat list), so it's not very good advice to pass along.  Water is good
stuff, though.

Sincerely;

Brian Haygood