Misc Sightings

Since getting back from Cincy earlier this week, I've seen 2 sciroccos.
Both were 16Vs one red one black.  The red one looked tuned (wheels, exhaust
etc. needed paint though) the guy was on a cell phone and try as I might, I
couldn't get his attention.  The black one was parked in a lot, it seemed
stock and it looked like it had been ridden harder than Rosanne Barr's
minibike, couldn't find the owner.  The exciting part of this story is that
I haven't seen a scirocco by me in almost 2 years and now two in the same
week.

Wasn't somebody working on .org flyers?

- Jan Folkson
NYC, NY