Re: front swaybars vs SHINE

There have been a lot of good replies on this subject, so just one quick
comment.
Do not remove the front bar without slowly building up to speed on
familiar corners. Trailing throttle oversteer will be much more
pronounced (kinda like the original 911) and could catch you off guard.
Of course, the above comment applies to all suspension changes.
Dan