Re: front swaybars vs SHINE

At 11:38 AM 6/7/01 -0400, Josh[deady]Able wrote:
>Ok, I just want to get your views.
>Shine claims that no front sway bar, or at the very least only a stock sway
>bar should be used in an A1 car.
>Personally from my own, and other peoples experiences, think Shine is on
>crack.
>What are your views?
>
>Josh Able
>87 16v Seidl

Shine is located in Mass; And if you've ever spent time near or in Mass then
you will know that they think they(Massholes) know everything and there way
is the only
way to do things.
I don't include listers from Ma to be like this as they were smart enough
to drive Sciroccos,
so they must be different than the rest of them.  And yes, tourist season
has started up here
and I already can't wait for it to be over.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V - Needs an oil pump gear