RE: Cincy 2K+1 Pictures... on a web page ...

At 2:26 PM -0700 6/7/01, Brian Honnold wrote:
>Who's crossflow motor in a fox swap is that?
>
>http://longcoeur.com/scirocco/cincy2K/010602-221949-SQ-Z7.jpg

Jonathan Pack. Turns out he heard about the deal 'cause he lives in
Columbus, but got on the Volkswagens of Toronto list, and Toronto was
quite represented.

I'm on that list too, and when I saw he was from Columbus, I emailed
him figuring "of COURSE he knows Daun...since all VWs in the
Northeast are within an 8-hour radius of Daun and he's had them.  All
of them."

He didn't...what a surprise!

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY      '93 Passat GLX, '84 Scirocco    |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |