RE: Cincy 2K+1 Pictures... on a web page ...

--- Jim Jarrett <jarrett@rpa.net> wrote:
> At 2:26 PM -0700 6/7/01, Brian Honnold wrote:
> >Who's crossflow motor in a fox swap is that?
> >

>http://longcoeur.com/scirocco/cincy2K/010602-221949-SQ-Z7.jpg
> >

> Jonathan Pack. Turns out he heard about the deal 'cause
> he lives in
> Columbus, but got on the Volkswagens of Toronto list, and
> Toronto was
> quite represented.
>
> I'm on that list too, and when I saw he was from
> Columbus, I emailed
> him figuring "of COURSE he knows Daun...since all VWs in
> the
> Northeast are within an 8-hour radius of Daun and he's
> had them.  All
> of them."
>
> He didn't...what a surprise!

Ahhh, but see, since I'm also on VWoT, I was lookin' for an
excuse to finally meet up, so invited him down.  I really
do try and keep things Scirocco-oriented for this
particular weekend, but I figure a couple of specifically
invited folks is ok too.  (the reason you find a couple of
non-Sciroccos in the yard)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco S,                Parting out:
'82 Pickup                     '80 Scirocco
'85 Scirocco 8v                '85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v               '87 Scirocco 8v
'91 Passat
"I am who I am. What else could I be?" - Lara Fabian