Re: Good God, the horror...

At 12:32 AM +0200 6/7/01, Dirk Schneider wrote:
>to make this topic list-relevant....
>here some bad Scirocco-taste classics:
>
>http://www.scirocco2.de/shitroc.jpg
>or :
>http://www.scirocco2.de/080531.jpg

Hum.  While I wouldn't DO that to my own car, both of these are
interesting and I would not say "no" if handed the keys.

If this is "ugly" for Sciroccos, then we're in good shape. :)

They are both modified Rieger kits, are they not?

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY      '93 Passat GLX, '84 Scirocco    |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |