Re: Good God, the horror...

>> to make this topic list-relevant....
>> here some bad Scirocco-taste classics:
>
>> http://www.scirocco2.de/shitroc.jpg
>or :
>> http://www.scirocco2.de/080531.jpg
>

> Hum.  While I wouldn't DO that to my own car, both of these are
> interesting and I would not say "no" if handed the keys.

do you really want to be seen in a car like this ?
Imagine you would have to collect your girlfriend in one of those :-))

> If this is "ugly" for Sciroccos, then we're in good shape. :)

of course we are :-)

> They are both modified Rieger kits, are they not?

theMk1 is a Rieger with Cosworth-wing on the rear hatch.

the Mk2 is a Zender Z400.
It would be a much nicer car, if the 2nd wing would be removed and
the car painted in another color.

Greets
Dirk