rid or it. He couldnt drive it at night (euro lights not relayed) or
during the day with traffic.

My plan.
Replace the fan switch w. a 160 degree fan switch.
FLush the system w/ a flush type cleaner (add to it any recommedations).
Use burping method. Might try w/out a thermostat for a while.

The bently says that the LOWER rad hose can collapse causing overheating.
Being ordered from potterman ASAP. Also I will not drive it in traffic,
until this is rectified.

Failing all this I WILL get my RAD redone.

Question.
what are the drawbacks other than NO heat to running without a thermostat
in this engine. I have done it in many other cars w/out a problem.

Dunno...
head gasket maybe + screwdriver for water passages.

brian
perplexed.