(NON) Anyone play this racing game yet?

I know Scott and you other crazy Rally guys will like this but I am a
"wanna-be" rally racer so I love this kind of game.  I think that Rat Bag
has some of the coolest racing games out there right now too (have always
loved the dirt!!) with Dirt Track Racing and Sprint Car Racing, now they
have a game called LeadFoot which is an arena truck racing game.  You can
download the demo at most of the gaming sites (at this site for sure:
http://www.gamesdomain.com ).  Check it out!!  Plus, once you download it
and play once or twice, you can start a race and just go screw around.  I
have been able to setup some awesome jumps including a jump where I double
twist the truck in the air and land on the wheels and take off again!!
Great game!!

Dave