Re: 45mm offset on wheels - spacers needed?

I've got a set of orlando's on my 85. The orlando's have 175 with tires on
them, so I don't know if they'll rub with 195 tires (The 85 is "resting", so
it's OK). I've driven it around the block, though, and they don't rub at all
like this. They look a little tucked in though, so for looks, and handling
too, the spacers might be a good idea.

HTH
Jonas