RE: Shock replacements... Tokiko.. a bit harsh.

Ugh, argh, bleah!  Tokico's, spit!  Don't even get me
started!!

I had 3 complete sets of the adjustable illuminas blow
out totally in 18 months!!!  I was getting really
tired of taking apart my suspension, let me tell you!
To Tokicos credit they warrantied them promptly, but
after the 3rd set I asked them for my money back,
thank you very much...

Also, you can't really run the shocks too soft because
they won't be able to control the spring and the car
will bound all over the damn place.  I found with
"sport" springs a decent setting on the street was
'3'...

-josh

=====
Josh Wyte