From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Brian McGarvey
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 2:04 AM
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Shock replacements... Tokiko.. a bit harsh.

Hey Ya'll
I'm looking to mod the car abit in the future. Right now I have neuspeed
springs(dunno what kind, but they are black at least in the front) and
tokiko shocks and struts according to the PO. the ride to cincy was the
first one and I'm _sure_ the wife will complain about the bouncing. Cause
I love the car and it was a bit harsh for me (plenty of advil). What do
folks recommend. I want to retain the lowered look, but not the ricey
type. Im planning of 15" rims w/ some sort of low profile tire to retain
the same OD as stock. suggestions.

brian ( in charge :-) )
87 16v -- highly modded resto in progress
81S Duan's new car? maybe...
8? cabby black -- maybe ( does the Cheapass Ron dance... Free!)
			( Getting the brother outta a Honda!)
84 cabby trading for a 4-wheeler (fun in the sun!)
8? cabby ... red.. someday. (getting the wife outta a honda)