16v head rebuild questions

Alright guru's.....I need the installed height and pressure of stock valve
springs.  This would be on a 16v, (duh)...  Lastly,...got to comparing crap
on a new found VW guys car last night....the casting #'s on both of our
heads are identical.  Though his car is a 2.0 16v and mine the 1.8.   I had
the impression that the 1.8 heads flow better than a 2.0.....but with the
same casting #'s...I would think they are identical.   Hmmm?
Speak up somebody on the valve spring questions......I would love to have
this car running soon!
Chris