Re: 16v head rebuild questions

I would think that someone replaced one of the heads (either yours is a 2.0L
head or his is a 1.8L head).  There are big differences between the two!!
You see, when shops replace a head because it is cracked or something and
get a used one from a salvage yard or whoever, they all look the same so
they must be the same right?  Wrong!  Of course the casting #s could be the
same but the specs are not as you would see in the photos on someone's
website (is that your website Fox?).  Why do you need to know the height and
pressure of the stock valve springs? Plan on upgrading using Chevy springs
or something instead of buying the aftermarket ones?  Just curious!  HTH!!

Dave