Re: (OT) cool VW people

    I'm rather jealous, Cathy. If I took my rocco to a gig like that they'd
tell me to park it near the dumpster! : )  Good choice to take the '67 for a
drive. I kinda miss my own '67 bug now and then, usually when I see one of
the locals driving what looks like a bone stock, somewhat cherry, '64 around.
Like, oh, two, three times a week. Lot's of fun to be had just putting around
in that, but I loooove the power that the water cooled stuff has!

Carl
89 fox
77rocco