thanks for the help but...

thank yall for the help with wiring my head unit, but it turns out i didnt need it.  I came home from school today, found two boxes on my kitchen counter.  One containing teh panasonic head unit, the otehr containing the donated tails (thank you tobias M.G.).  My friend and i sit down in the front seats, look, think, and make a brilliant discovery.  We can match the wires in the speaker opoenings to teh wires in the dash opening!!!  Then we find the constant and only positive, and then the negative, wire it up, install the mounting sleeve, and turn her on.  What an orgasmic experience! thanx for your help and if anybody else hpapens to have any q's, i can tell them evevry detail.  Boy am i glad i didnt waste 90 dollars getting it installed by some tool at circuit city.

Thnx Again

Dan Miller