From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Vee Dubb
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 6:47 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Afterthought [.org site]

Hey, we need more profiles on the website.  If you don't know what I'm
talking about, go to www.scirocco.org and click photos, and pull down the
menu to profiles.  I was thinking that we should try and get more people on
there so it's easier to know who on Earth each person is and to which car
they belong.  So if you have the time and inclination, get a short page or
just a couple of pictures together with some pic's of both your car and
yourself.  I just keep seeing people talk about how much fun they had at
Cincy, and some of them leave me wondering, "Who is that?  He/She was
there?"

Don't be a stranger,

Brian Haygood

Oh, uh, that OK with you, Brett?  I know its extra work for you, but this
list just runs itself anyway, right???  right???