Re: Re; US Bulbs for Euro Lights.

> you lost me on the side of the road part, i just aim them head-on,
straight
> in front of the car, such that the 'angle' of the light pattern is
straight
> ahead of the headlight.
> al

sorry, I didn't say it right.....what I mean is that the 'angle' of the
light pattern for a LHD car is towards the passenger side of the car, while
if the lights are from a RHD car, the pattern is opposite (the 'angle' would
be towards the drivers side) this may be a cause of blinding other drivers.

Casey
84 Roc
83 Audi Coupe .. For Sale