RE: overheating

Well, of all the bad luck you can have I knew replacing the fan and
thermostat was going much too well when a bolt sheared off in the bottom of
the water-pump body. Now I have to take that apart and do a bit of creative
drilling as well.

Old cars can be a pig sometimes!!!

Still love it though (luckily no hammer to hand...),

N.
84 Scirroco Storm (sans coolant)

This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are
addressed.  If you have received this email in error, please notify
postmaster@granadamedia.com

Thank you.