RE: Motor died

You can start the car from the front of the car.... JUST PLEASE... Make sure
the car is out of gear!
Pull the center coil wire from the dist, it will wedge nicely next to the
accellerator cable and the case for the moment.
Use a cresent wrnch (reverced) it will fit nicely between the battery
connection and the starter relay, causing it to start.
(the key has to be in the ON position...).
The engine will turn over. If the connections are good, you will see the
spark jump.
If not...
try reading the voltage on the BLACK wire. should be 12v when the key is
on.This wire broke on mine.
Try jumpering this coil connection (with out the black wire connected) to
teh +12v side of the battery.

Good luck...

Julie