Re: Spring Compressor

on this note (sort of), i have been having clunking problems since i
installed my srs springs/progas shocks a year or two ago. figured it was the
strut bearings. finally got around to replacing them, along with ball
joints, tie rod ends, control arms / bushings, and sway bar bushings. still
clunky. seems that my springs are too short; that is, my struts aren't
compressed at all when fully extended, and the spring sort of moves around.
anyone else have this prob? if so, what did you do? i'm thinking of
attaching the spring somehow to the lower perch, so it doesn't move when i
go over bumps (though i'm not sure if this would even work...) any ideas?
tia,
-michael