Re: 16v head

You will need a dist. block off plug, new/used 16v pistons, 16v dist, intake
and exhaust manifolds, intake boot, knock sensor ignition system, exhaust
downpipe, intermediate shaft for the block, crankshaft sprocket, and a few
other smaller items.

Easy answer is that it is more work than it is worth unless you live in the
Phillipines and have a bunch of $$.

>I have a question.  I have a 1984 VW scirocco 8v and i wanted to know if
>I get a 16v head will it bolt right on without any problems or do i have
>to do something else.  please e-mail me back.
>
>--

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA