Re: cleaning oil off engine.

Aireq,
What planet are you from???  He he he, just kidding of course :)
Simple green is a general purpose cleaner, any grocery store, hardware store
or other place that would carry household cleaners should have it.
You live in the US?
If not it might be harder to find.
GL

Randy
81 Scirocco S "Cosmos"
81 Scirocco S "Mars"
The Beauty and The Beast projects

Aireq wrote:
> What's simple Green? and where do I get it?

But