From: "Gary Huff" <scirocco86@home.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2001 9:52 PM
Subject: Dead power windows/Sunroof!

> Yuck,
> Both my windows are stuck up. Pressing both the drivers controls &
passenger doesn't do a thing. What should I check first? What is the usual
cause of this? Should I just expect to have to find 2 good regulators? How
hard is this to fix since they are stuck up? Another problem, my sunroof
tilts, but doesn't slide back anymore. It gets stuck about 3/4 of a crank
back and just hangs. How should I go about fixing this? Any help is
appreciated, I get the car aligned tomorrow morning and I spent all night
cleaning up electrical contacts (hot & ground)in the engine bay, so it
should run right and charge. Now if I can sort out these creature comfort
problems, this car wouldn't be half bad :) Peace,