Re: control arm bushing removal WAS: wierd clunking noise frompassenger side wheel

Hey everyone, thanks for the help.

I ended up using a drill for the one bushing and a hacksaw for the other
one.  Worked great.  My only problem with the whole job was lining up one of
the bolts with the threads when I put the control arms back on the car.
Spent about 45 minutes wrestling with one frickin bolt

Time for a test drive to see if that fixed the clunking

Thanks
Casey
84 Roc (now with poly bushings in the front)