Re: control arm bushing removal WAS: wierd clunking noise from passenger side wheel

I usually pop off the rears with a hammer.  As for the
fronts I'll get a drill bit that'll fit between the
control arm and the metal tube inside the bushing.
I'll drill hald a dozen holes through the
bushing(carefull not to touch the metal with the
spinning bit) and twist the sucker with a set of
channel locks.  Slides right out for me...

George-