WTB Brand New Teardrops

Hello fellow scirocco lovers,

Introduction:  I've been off the list for a few years but basically I have a
red '87
Scirocco 16v that is lowered with HOR tech springs, bilstein in the front,
spax
adj in the rear, a schrick 268 (I think) cam, TT exhaust, and a few other
misc mods.
I bought the car in 1993 from my ex-girlfriend when the timing belt had
broken
causing all the intake valves to bend.  $2000 later I had an almost
brand new 16v.  At the time, my previous car was a green 82 Scirocco... the
one with
the 1.7L engine (unfortunately) so this was quite an upgrade.
I'm a scirocco enthusiast at heart and all my friends think I'm crazy to
keep the car but it is
in very good condition and with all the modifications
to it will actually out handle my new car, an Audi TT roadster
(225hp/quattro)
(except in the rain).

Anyway, so I would like to buy a brand new set of teardrops for it
because the original ones are beat to hell.  The clear coat is completely
stripped off so everytime
the car is washed they turn white.  I know they aren't the best performance
rim in the world
but I like their uniqueness.  They looked damn good for the first 10 years
at least.
So does anybody know of a place that sells these still?

Thanks,

-dan