Re: WTB Brand New Teardrops

Check out Rapid Parts, they have Brazilian made teardrops from the original
VW molds for about $150 each, no centercap though.  They're kinda pricey,
but if ya gotta have em...

- Jan Folkson  http://www.janfolkson.com
NYC

'86 16V
'99 Passat GLS 1.8t
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8t

"If you're not passing traffic..you ARE traffic"