SE(atlanta) scirocco(extra parts listed) --> cabby 16v swap GTG ???

As some of you know my previous nice white 16v has been hit too many times
for me to keep driving it. So Im gonna do the 16v in a cabby (82) swap for
the wife's car (shhh dont tell her it is a hot rod!).

The plan.
yank all the rocco suspension, steering, brakes, motor.
strip rocco. send shell to junk-yard. who needs parts they are listed at
the end of the message.

anybody wanna help :-) I plan on starting the swap after i get back (aug
1) I plan on having most of the suspension/brakes swap done prior to the
engine swap unless somebody has a better idea.

S. Coleman says he has a hoist that can be used for the swap. Al has
agreed to help. anybody else out there takers.
my schedual.
arrive ATL aug 1
depart ATL aug 15
gotta empty my room in here.
arrive ATL aug 26
depart ATL for good mid september. NYC bound.... if it dont fit in the
cabby in dont need it...

Parts spoken for swap
motor + all accesories,
brakes,
100mm flanges + CV's (fresh rebuilds from potterman)
strut and sway bars
wiring harness in engine compartment
abd short shift kit
A/C system (this is gonna be fun)
power steering rack
hub carriers
lower control arms (if they are not bent)
rear trailing arm

parts for other ppl.
16v glovebox door -- Jan Folkson.
euro lights -- Al and the Reiger.
kamei 3 slat grill -- Al and the Reiger.

what will be left.
all glass VGC and seals.
wipers system
uncraked dash.(120mph speedo)
center console
red leather shifter knob. adds +10hp :-)
stock leather steering wheel (4 button)
Rear Euro white w/ black trim, little scuff on the drivers side
Front Euro bumper messed up pretty good, no tears only  road rash on the
bumper cover and support was bent banged it approx back into shape
but thecover wouldnt go on.
tokiko shocks..why anybody would want them is beyond me they ride like
sh1t (left front is bent)

tranny.(unknown code) prolly needs rebuilt. minus 100mm flanges. and 5th
gear...

rear deck uncut VGC
rear lid shocks working
rear seat. standard black/gray
rear decklid (hatch)
two good taillights. 16v was going to replace my cracked ones.
all interior except front seats.
right front fender good.
driver and passanger doors
power mirrors (havent worked since i had the car) was on the fix it list.
sunroof and spare good sunroof seal
right front fender
hood dented. -- not badly.
left front fender smashed.
white 16v kit. left front scuffed slightly. was painted badly and will
need sanded at the edges.