Re: [Q] - Restoring Mk.1 Euro Bumpers

At 11:07 AM 7/27/01 -0700, Anthony Pelletier wrote:

>I also have a question.  I have small holes in mine
>that were made by screwing a lisence plate to it.  How
>can I fill these?

Tony have you tried any of the two part filler epoxies that
they carry at VIP?  I tried one on the truck's plastic fender
flares(ripped on off and ripped open screw holes)and it worked
great.  I suppose JBWeld might work too.  I can give you an
answer on that in a few days as I need to jbweld something
that is plastic.

 I also have a small crack.  Does
>anyone have a way to fill these in???

Umm.... No way I'm touching this one!  :)

>Tony

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V - Needs an oil pump gear
'78 Scirocco Bronzish Gold color, 4 speed.