Re: [Q] - Restoring Mk.1 Euro Bumpers

This all sounds like good advice.  The only thing I
might not do is the truck bedliner.  I'd just stick
with flat or bumper black.  I think you'd loose too
much of the bumpers original texture.

I also have a question.  I have small holes in mine
that were made by screwing a lisence plate to it.  How
can I fill these?  I also have a small crack.  Does
anyone have a way to fill these in???

Tony