Re: IT LIVES ! ! ! - Different tires not good done diagonally

Aireq wrote:

> Well I installed a new alternator cable, spent a couple hours washing and
> vacuming (it's been sitting under a tree for almost a year). Anyway here are
> some pictures.
>
> http://students.washington.edu/aireq/images/Scirocco/
>
> It's got Corado rims on it now, the tire on one of the rims is messed up,
> and is missing another rim on one side (the old rim got bend pretty bad). I
> think I got a guy with a single Corado rim that'll just give it to me, but
> if anyone has one around the seattle or portland area gimmie a buzz.

Hey, I noticed in the pix that you have different wheels on there. I'd
like to recommend you get a like pair on each axle. Now mostly this
revolves around the model of tire more than the rim so you might already
be set (absolute tire diameter, width, thread, etc.).

But if you get a chance swap one of those fronts to the rear. In fact
just put the worse on the rear and try to match a set in the front vs a
set in the back.

Peace,
TBerk