Re: stuff and things

At 10:06 AM 7/25/01 -0400, animal wrote:
>I've changed out the filter and other incidental parts.
>Cranking it hot, it acts as if it is flooding out andthen begins the
>starving problem.
>And sometimes just going down the road it loses power as it I just ran out
>of gas.

hey man, have you checked the fuel tank for rust? my old datsun 280z did
the same thing with me because some retard left the car sitting and of
course the tank rusted real god spitting chunks of rot around, blocking the
tank filter and thereby blocking fuel. check it out for sanity's sake. and
if you think there's nothing when the drain plug spits out nothing, stick a
clear fuel filter post tank and see if you see anything. i was pissed off
all over trying to figure out what the hell was wrong with my car until i
found this. i was still pissed off about it, but at least i knew it was a
"simple" problem to take care.