Re: will a golf or jetta III fit into an mkII rocco?

I can tell you that my G60 GTI was plenty strong and
would dispatch pretty much any A1 and many VR6 cars
with ease.  I had a bonafide 180hp and 185 ft lbs of
torque at the wheels.

It was smooth, incredibly torquey and way more fun
than the 2 liter 16v that was in there before.

The corrado G60's may seem slow, but if you line up a
decently modded one vs your rabbit, your rabbit would
be in the rear view mirror.

-josh

=====
Josh Wyte