Re: will a golf or jetta III fit into an mkII rocco?

I don't know what G60 conversion you are talking about but I have done/test
driven etc. a few Corrado G60s and was never impressed with the power for
what they had in them.  My Rabbit would eat them all for lunch then have a
VR6 for desert!!  Now if you have a G60 on a 2.0L 16v, maybe that would work
but then you talking gobs of money building the motor correctly to take the
boost safely without blowing headgaskets everytime you get on the throttle a
few times.  What G60 have you been impressed with?  I've always thought that
superchargers and turbos were for people who couldn't build a good NA motor
unless your racing or something.  I guess I am with Shawn here, once you've
had "Scary Fast" and you understand what it is it's a lot easier to be
discriminating.  But according to Shannon, how would Shawn know what scary
fast is?  Oh yeah, he has a vette.

Dave

Corey,
Don't forget as well that the Nuespeed supercharger has the same major flaw
(IMO) that the old Autotech charger had...NO Intercooler.
Plus it is $4K if I remember right just for the supercharger.
Add this to the 2.0 8V and wiring harness and you are probaly well over $5K
(If you do all the work)
Your money would be much better spent doing a G-60 conversion with a hell of
a lot more power.

Just my $.02

Randy
81 Scirocco S "Cosmos"