scirocco in UK

Dear All,

I'm replacing my 1987 1600 scirocco GT... it needs a bit of work
(exhaust and handbrake) but very sound condition, with lots of
history, weber carb, uncracked dashboard etc. I haven't really got
time to spend fixing/selling it so I would like it to go to a good
home for spares/repair. If anyone is interested, let me know. I am
willing to let it go very very cheaply!

ian.jones@luton.ac.uk

Its based in  St Albans, 30 mins north of London.

Thanks

Ian

Dept. of Tourism and Leisure
University of Luton
(01582) 743243
ian.jones@luton.ac.uk
visit the 2001 LSA conference website - www/luton.ac.uk/LSA2001