Chassis Reinforcement was:

Ben Channard wrote:

>         Finally took a semi-hemi-demi close look at a Rabbit Convertible at the
> junkyard with the aim of looking for structural reinforcements which might
> be applied to our cars (specifically a Mk.1).

<sni>

>         Just looking for cheap 'n' easy factory solutions to getting stiff.
> benton----

heh, heh. You said stiff. ;)

There is a pic in the Bentley I think that shows were they place the
extra sheetmetal. It's in the body section (doh).

I'll see if  can come up with a pic somewhere.

There is extra in the engine bay up top by the rain tray and somewhere
under by the door sill. All I can remeber right now.

TBerk