RE: 16v overheating problems?

Thanks for all the suggestions about my sis's overheating problem... i will
look into it, its looking like she will need to find a radiator for it now
:(

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'81 Scirocco S ***Coming AUGUST to a driveway of mine***
'81 Scirocco S (newest additon)
'87 Scirocco 16v
'88 Jetta GLI 16v (FOR SALE!!!)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin' a new life)