Re: Tac is jumping! 1000rpms-3000. What can be wrong?

I remember my Tach was leaping around alot before I
stored my car...

I just got her running again and its 'normal' but
thats only with 1 test drive and being fairly gentle
to her.

I did replace the battery, battery cable to starter,
coil, ground from coil to value cover and cleaned up
the negative battery cable (although it needs to be
replaced).

Might help... the ground from my coil to value cover
was busted in two... don't know if that was a bad
thing... :-(

Lee
84' 8v' Silver Running but Rusty Scirocco