A new craving for euro parts....?? read on

I think I found something that might interest all of scirocco MkII owners.

well after all these months of listening to folks talk about euro lights
I stumbled on something that I bet no one new...

The taillights (German and probably UK lights alike) are different than the
N.American Cars.

1. The corner lights (orange) is 1 piece unlike the N-America Lights that
are a square with
a bulb in the corner that contains a red square in the corner light. (check
your light)
then imagine the same taillight without the red square and no bulb on
corner. (GRIN)

2. The euro taillights contain a foil inside each of them that reflect 20%
more taillights light on braking (great for high sun regions (i.e.: Texas)
and really lights up your rear driver behind you by changing your bulbs from
p21-5w to P21-8W.

Gawd I am happy to have gotten my taillights from Germany last
week...WHOHOO...another thing to add to the long list of changes on this
car. hehehe

  / _ /_  __/ __/  A Texan's Scirocco, 1985 8v
 / __ |/ / _\ \    http://longcoeur.com/scirocco/
/_/ |_/_/ /___/    (AIM) patricdlc, (ICQ) 3291816