Re: Sunroof Seals Was : Sunroof Help needed (Condition of Car is Too Good!)

> Eh .. my sunroof "pops" slightly when I close the door too..
> its the sunroof seal that needs changing and adjusting your sunroof perhaps.
> I have been sort of looking for one (seal) myself. I heard Audi 4000-5000
> and Rabbit sunroofs seals are the same... anyone got any other inform on the
> subject?

  the sunroof seal is part number 321877209A. the first numbers of
rabbits are 171's and sciroccos are 531 (mki) or 533 (mkii). i've come
to find that 321 is a generic vw number that will fit a variety of cars.
when i replaced mine a couple months ago, it was about 8" too long, more
than enough to cut a fit. it cost me $49 from a vw repair shop (their
cost). hth.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com