Re: Sunroof Seals Was : Sunroof Help needed (Condition of Car is Too Good!)

All I know is that the seal will run you close to $60,
and requires removal of the sunroof to install.  Which
means it's a good time to reupholster the panel on the
underside of the sunroof...don't use white.  And use
two-sided outdoor carpet tape to hold the new
upholstery to the panel.

Shoulda done a tech procedure when I did mine, but I'm
too cheap to buy a digital camera.  The Bentley is
pretty good on this...just remove the whole thing.
Good Saturday/ballgame on the radio/beer in hand type
of project.

I really don't recall any wearable items under there
that would cause this "popping" to be present or not
BUT I wasn't searching for a cure to that problem.  On
2nd thought...why would a seal cure this problem??
hmm...

Ron
(more Crown Royal please)