Re: [A2] Jetta headlight Q.

One of the headlights has a broken frame, so it is definately already out
of aim.  I just figure that since I've always thought it's lights were
subpar, I don't want to spend any more money on them then I have to.
Maybe I just got used to the H1s and H4s on the Scirocco...  The
Eurovisions I have on the 944 are satisfactory.  Not as good as the H4s,
but better than the sealed beams and they don't need any swapping!

BB.

'82 Scirocco <-- sold  :-(
'85 Jetta
'87 Porsche 944