Re: whats a better muffler?

Get the Borla. Its the shit. It sounds good and not too loud. Also it comes
with a million mile warranty and if you dont think that I know whats up ask
anyone at TT and they will tell you that they dont like putting anything
other than the Borla on because they hate to hear customers whining about
noise and mufflers falling off etc. after TT installs the system.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V 'Rocco ragtop