Re: whats a better muffler?

I have a flowmaster on my 16v.  I am not all that
happy with the sound.  Its a nice deep rumble at idle
(I like that), but when you are at full throttle it
makes this shitty tinny sound.  It is quieter than
tt's straight through mufflers.  If it wasn't already
rusted on and paid for, I'd go to the borla or ultra
flow.

.02
Tony