Re: paully's a star!

>    hey everyone, i happened to be perusing the pages of the american max
>power rag earlier on today, and i saw some kind of write up on waterfest.
>in it, there was a pic of the infamous parking lot where everyone was BBQing
>their tires.  in that picture, there is this mutton-chopped, poutine-lovin,
>kitty-cat pettin sucka with his side to the camera.

holy shit guy!
you BEST bring that down so i can check it out!
i'm blowing my stones! i can't wait for this weekend.

>    i'm betting a cold hard canadian quarter that this is none other than
>paul maione.  paully?  do i have an amen?  check it out, baby.  your 15
>minutes is just about up!

this is a new max power? i'll pick that shit up NOW!
my 15 minutes are just getting started... only more to come. there
was also my brief appearance in last year's VW Tuner with
that beefcake mop on my head. now THAT was ill.

oh man.

i love it.

see ya all this weekend.

paully