From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of joseph Trussell
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2001 3:11 PM
To: vwrocco85@hotmail.com; scirokn@hotmail.com
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Thanks-another ?????

Brad, except for mine having power windows and locks, I think I have your
old car...

Special thanks to "A Texan's Scirocco Website."  I have a dizzying array of
vaccuum hoses that are mostly unattached, and by looking at some of your
tech procedures, namely the engine bay pictures, I was able to figure out
where a few go!
I just ran out on my break and did some work...I'm definitely the only
cubicle rat here who goes out on breaks and works on my Scirocco in the
parking garage!
I have many, many things to do, but I'm starting to see light at the end of
the tunnel (hopefully!)

thanks,
Joe T.
'85 white wolfsberg