Re: V.L. Enterprises update

In a message dated 7/17/01 12:27:06 AM Pacific Daylight Time, UrGTI@aol.com
writes:

<< If you are doing a class action lawsuit I have a buddy here who wants in
on
 it.
 He is also up for some street justice too if you want to handle it that way.

Ya know-- I understand the feeling...

I waited four months for Vince to finish my 2.0 block last year. I wasn't
expecting the long wait- but in his defense, he DID do it right...

I visited Vince at VL last week, and he was doing ALL he could to get six
trannies assembled, so he could send them off to the people who had been
waiting FAR too long for their prepaid parts.

I've been to cheerier funerals.

I really don't know what Vince's personal life is like. I couldn't make an
appointment to meet him at VL because his phone message service wasn't taking
any calls. When I arrived at his shop, Vince was outside, holding his
youngest boy, and three other young Lociciero boys were playing in the
vicinity.

Vince was babysitting, AND trying to get six trannys assembled ASAP for six
very irate customers...

Vince knows he f*cked up. He doesn't point any fingers of blame at anyone
other than himself. If the Option-6 dies as a result of his inability to
bring his customers on-board as to the real cause of the delays-- that is a
real shame. What VL truly needs, is a larger retailer to buy up an inventory
of these trannies-- and sell them OFF THE SHELF to prospective buyers.  Jeff
Moss (Velocity) does this with Orrell, and even though those heads are top
dollar (over 2k), they are some of the highest quality work available.

Vince does good work. Period.

The Option-6 is a beautifully engineered 6 speed.  I have a gut feeling that
there may not be a lot more of these made, in light of the events of the last
eight months. If you have one coming, hold on-- even though you may not
realize it-- you are one of the "lucky" ones... The rest of us may never get
to buy one.

Which is a shame.

I have money for ONE tranny-- Jasin, if your friend is so (understandably)
disgusted with the wait that I may be able to buy his spot in line, please
email me off list.

"Street Justice" is not the answer this time, my friend.......

Danny
81 Caddy