Re: V.L. Enterprises update

> If you are doing a class action lawsuit I have a buddy here who wants in
on
> it.

Please have your buddy e-mail me, and I'll introduce him to the rest of the
"support group" of fellow V.L. Enterprises customers waiting for their
trannys.

> He is also up for some street justice too if you want to handle it that
way.

Though I must admit that I've entertained that thought at least once, that
won't really help.  I appreciate the offer, though.  ;)

Mike Carlson
'84 Scirocco Wolfsburg Edition (tranny-less since May)
'95 GTI VR6
http://members.home.net/mikes.vws
http://members.home.net/VLE/